Monday, November 7, 2016

Emma Gray

Hello all.  I'm still here.
As I have stated on facebook, I haven't done many sessions lately because my life is a bit hectic and crazy right now with my four kids and other responsibilities.  But, I'm still here.  And, I would love to talk with you about setting up a session that is perfect for you.  Christmas is coming and this is a great time to get family pictures for Christmas cards and gifts.  Photography sessions also make wonderful Christmas presents.  Contact me today if you are interested in discussing any of this more.

In the meantime...
I have seven nephews.  Until recently I have had only one niece.  In October I got to meet my second niece, Emma Gray.  She is beautiful. She looks just like her two big brothers.  It's always so fun to do pictures of girls and dress them up.  Enjoy a few of my favorites of this little princess.











See more of Miss Emma here Charity Blackwell Photography Share Site

No comments:

Post a Comment